About the Greenway
The City of Lenoir Greenway offers more than 9 miles of path and trails for outdoor activities including running, walking, cycling, and mountain biking. These trails include the main greenway, the T.H. Broyhill Walking Park, and the greenway on Morganton Boulevard. The Zacks Fork Bike Trail offers nearly 3 miles of off-road trail for mountain biking.
- No smoking or vaping
- No alcohol
- No loitering after closing
- No parking or leaving motor vehicles on the premises after closing
- Motorized vehicles are not allowed.
- All dogs must be on a leash six feet in length or less.
- "Wheels Yield to Heels." Cyclists and skaters must yield right of way to pedestrians.
- Greenway traffic flow is that of a highway. Walk, bike, and roll to the right of oncoming traffic.
- NCGS requires all bike riders under the age of 16 to wear protective helmets.
View the greenway map below for parking and information about the trails.
Click here to view the map in a new window.
Click here to view the Greenway Map (PDF).